DEAD SEA MUD MASK
DEAD SEA MUD MASK
Our cult favourite dead sea mud is packed with natural goodness and bursting with earthborn minerals that remove dirt and grime, to achieve deeply cleansed and renewed skin. Feel the tingle as the salts and minerals get to work!
- Gently exfoliates to unclogs pores resulting in the reduction of blackheads and blemishes.
- Dead Sea salts and minerals replenish lost nutrients resulting in a rebalanced, super soft skin.
- Kaolin Clay absorbs excess sebum to minimise the appearance of pore size.
- Essential oils; eucalyptus and mint boost circulation stimulating skin collagen, improving skin tone and elasticity.
- Cell turnover is increased, reducing fine lines and wrinkles.
- Provides relief for skin conditions such as psoriasis, acne and eczema.
- Natural, organic ingredients and free from parabens gives you confidence in what's going onto your skin.
How to use:
Apply to a cleansed dry face and massage gently, avoiding the eye and lip area. Leave on for 10 minutes, rinse thoroughly with warm water and pat dry. For best results use no more than twice a week. The tingling sensation that mellows out after a few minutes, suitable for all skin types, for extremly sensitive skin a patch test on the back of the neck is reccomended.
Dead Sea Mud, Shea Butter, Hickory Bark Extract, Sunflower Oil, Aloe Vera Juice, Water, Phenoxyethanol & Caprylyl Glycol, Vegetable Glycerin, Grapefruit Essential Oil, Mint Essential Oil, Non-GMO Xanthan Gum, Kaolin Clay, Jojoba Oil, Eucalyptus Essential Oil, Calendula Oil.
What's left out:
Petrochemicals, PEGs, mineral oils, parabens, sulfates, silicones, GMOs, synthetic colours or fragrances, animal testing of any kind.
Where does your dead sea mud come from?
Our mud mask is made with dead sea mud imported from Israel. We then add our BeBarefaced touch to ensure it stays fresh, smells good, and to hydrate and moisturise the skin.
The mask is tingling, is this normal?
Yes the product is designed to give this sensation, it is the minerals and salts getting to work. The sensation is also increased if used after a hot bath or shower so some people may need to avoid this.
Is your mud ok to use on sensitive skin?
Yes, our mud is gentle and safe to use on sensitive skin, though you should leave the mask on for no more than 5 minutes. If your skin is very sensitive test a patch on your neck first to be on the safe side.
U.K. Standard Delivery - delivers within 3-5 working days
£2.99 - U.K. Standard delivery charge. Tracking link e-mailed upon dispatch.
U.K. Express Delivery - next day delivery (excludes Sundays and public holidays)
£5.99 - U.K. Next day delivery (excluding Sundays and public holidays)if ordered by 4pm.
EUROPE - Click here for all EU delivery options